The Farms of the Future program aims to facilitate tech-enabled production and monitoring through improved connectivity and installation of sensor equipment which support increased productivity, competitiveness, job creation and sustainable use of resources in certain agricultural sectors, including Grains and Horticultural tree crops and vines.
We are an authorised supplier of Ag IOT products to growers in 11 target Local Government Areas (LGAs) in rural and regional NSW.
The 5 key objectives of this program are as follows:
- Facilitate improved access to on-farm connectivity options in targeted LGAs in Regional NSW.
- Develop evidence of tangible productivity and efficiency gains as a result of the improved on-farm connectivity.
- Accelerate the uptake of Internet of Things (IoT) Agtech to support increased productivity, profitability, competitiveness and the sustainable use of resources in the agriculture sector.
- Improve the digital capability and skills of farming businesses and their workforce to enable greater awareness and adoption of digital technologies.
- Support collaboration across local, State and Commonwealth Government programs, as well as across industry and the community.
For more details about applying for the grant, and guidelines, please visit NSW Farms of the Future – Agtech Grant Program.